See more sponsors HERE
Welcome to Wilcox Oaks Golf Club
Tucked away just North of Red Bluff on 120 acres of gently rolling oak woodlands, Wilcox Oaks Golf Club is one of the jewels of the Northern Sacramento Valley, offering both a bold challenge to the most accomplished golfer and a welcome respite from the daily rigors of our lives.
Since the early 1920’s when our benefactor, Grant Wilcox, and a few other golf enthusiasts began play on un-watered fairways and sand greens, our goal has been to make our club one of the best golfing and recreational values in the Shasta Cascade Wonderland. The course was referred to as the "Sticker Patch" by local players. On land gifted to the Club after Mr. Wilcox’s death in 1957, the first well was dug and irrigation for the first nine holes soon followed. Wilcox Oaks Golf Club became incorporated in 1958. The full eighteen hole layout was completed in 1977 and improvements continue to this day.
As we enjoy our daily play and the facilities that have been added, we consider what a wonderful gift we have received from a man and his family with some land, a hope and a vision of what it could become. Let it be our aim to perpetuate in beauty, prosperity and a spirit of fairness this project, begun with the foresight and generosity of our founder, and continuing through the efforts of all of our members.